- Type: Metallic Yarn
- Material: SS 316L, stainless steel fiber
- Registered Trademark: JL-Fiber
- Yarn Type: H-Type
- Feature: Anti-UV, Anti-Bacteria, High Tenacity, Anti-Pilling
- Use: Sewing, Knitting, Hand Knitting, Weaving, Embroidery
- Evenness: on request
- Twist: on request
- Yarn Count: 260f
- Strength: on request
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JL-Fiber
- Model Number: 260*2
- Application: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Shape: as customer's request
- Dimensions: 12um
- Chemical Composition: SUS316L
- Color: Grey
- Diameter: 2-100micorn
- Function: ECG, TENS and Tab Electrodes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.Inside :Cardboard tube or vacuum
2.Outside: Wooden case
3.According to customer's request
|Delivery Detail:||about 20-30 days after received the order|
SpecificationsStainless steel fiber used for electrotherapy devices
1.Used for heating application
2.ISO 9001:2008 QC
Stainless steel fiber used for electrotherapy devices
Metal fibers , in the range of 2-100 micron diameter , are available in various alloys .
Because of the diameter's being thinner , it can produce new properties such as flexibility and high ratio surface area , without changing its intrinsic properties .
It is the basic material of producing various metal fiber products , which can be widely used in the fields of textile ,metallurgy and paper making industries etc .
1.Industry,civilian and military,
2.Textile,filtration,metallurgy and paper making
3.Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist strap etc
4. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
00Cr17Ni14MO2, 316L (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
0Cr17Ni12MO2,316 (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
0Cr18Ni9, 304 (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
00Cr20Al5, 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr27Al7Mo2(800 to 1200 degree)
1.Accept small order.
2.Fastest delivery of the sample and bulk production.
3.Good quality control procedure and production line set up.
4.Expert experience on the metal fibers .
5.New technology is developing .
6.For more detail , welcome to contact us .