- Product Type: Metallic Fabric
- Supply Type: Make-to-Order
- Material: Metallic / Cotton, stainless steel fiber
- Type: Mesh Fabric
- Pattern: Embroidered
- Style: Twill
- Width: 57/58"
- Technics: Woven
- Feature: Anti-UV, Anti-Static
- Use: Garment, Sportswear, Dress
- Yarn Count: 100f to 1200f
- Density: as customer's request
- Weight: as customer's request
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: 12
- Application: Woven ,Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist strap etc
- Shape: as customer's request
- Dimensions: 6/8/12um
- Chemical Composition: SUS316L
- Color: Grey
- Diameter: 2-100micorn
- Function: High temperature heating element
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.Inside :Cardboard tube or vacuum
2.Outside: Wooden case
3.According to customer's request
|Delivery Detail:||about 20-30 days after received the order|
Specificationsshort cut fiber
1.Pure stainless steel fiber fabrics
2.ISO 9001:2008 QC
stainless steel short cut fiber
Metal fibers , in the range of 2-100 micron diameter , are available in various alloys .
Because of the diameter's being thinner , it can produce new properties such as flexibility and high ratio surface area , without changing its intrinsic properties .
It is the basic material of producing various metal fiber products , which can be widely used in the fields of textile ,metallurgy and paper making industries etc .
1.Industry,civilian and military,
2.Textile,filtration,metallurgy and paper making
3.Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist strap etc
00Cr17Ni14MO2, 316L (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
0Cr17Ni12MO2,316 (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
0Cr18Ni9, 304 (temperature 400 to 600 degree)
00Cr20Al5, 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr27Al7Mo2(800 to 1200 degree)
Technical of stainless steel Tow
Number of filaments in strand
from 4200 to 20000
from 250 to 20000
from 250 to 12000
from 250 to 12000
1.Accept small order.
2.Fastest delivery of the sample and bulk production.
3.Good quality control procedure and production line set up.
4.Expert experience on the metal fibers .
5.New technology is developing .
6.For more detail , welcome to contact us .