- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Type: Weave Wire Mesh, Filter element
- Application: Filters
- Weave Style: Twill Weave
- Wire Diameter: 2micron to 200micron
- Technique: Welded Mesh
- Model Number: non-standard
- Brand Name: kiangs
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Operating temperature: -20 to 600 degree
- Max differential pressure: 3.2Mpa
- Layers: 2-12
- Filtering precision: 2-300um
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.Inside :Cardboard tube or vacuum
2.Outside: Wooden case
3.According to customer's request
|Delivery Detail:||About 20-30 days after receiving the order|
Specifications10 micron sintered stainless mesh
micron stainless steel filter mesh
1.Wire mesh is a surface-type media. It is made by weaving specific wire in predetermined patterns to form apertures of different shapes and sizes. Plain square, twilled aquare, plain dutch, and twilled dutch are common weave patterns available.
2.Muti-layers metal mesh is sintered by two or more layers(2~12layers) of stainless steel wire mesh, which are compressed and sintered together in vacuum. Its micron rating ranges from 0.5micron to 300micron.
Features & benefits:
- Compress resistance
- Long on-stream life
- High temperature and corrosion resistance
- Superior back pulse and backwash capabilities
- No delamination
1.Accept small order.
2.Fastest delivery of the sample and bulk production.
3.Good quality control procedure and production line set up.
4.Expert experience on the metal mesh .
5.New technology is developing .
6.For more detail , welcome to contact us .